Ascot Vale slate roofing… maintenance, repairs, restorations,renewals
For quick, specialist service for Ascot Vale slate roofing contact : John 0403022137
If you’re a homeowner, builder or architect and require the services of a professional slate roof company, we can assist you.
Our company has been in business for over 20 years and the principal operator has been involved with all facets of slate roofing since 1979.
Slate roofs require a little more specialist treatment than just plumbers or ordinary roofers have the knowledge to carry out. So if your slate roof is leaking or causing you problems and you’d like a specialist roof slater to assess and advise you contact us on 0403022137
We carry out all types of slate roof repairs, alterations, extensions and reroofing as well as new home slate roofing.
Here’s a small list of slate roof work we’ve done in Ascot Vale and surrounding areas over many years :
- Slate roof repairs – Insurance work, leaks found and repaired, broken and slipping slates replaced or re-fixed
- Slate restorations – When slates seem to constantly slip out of position your roof may need a complete restoration
- Slate roof maintenance – Sometimes on slate roofing leaves and other debris can accumulate in hard to reach areas.
- Slate re-roofing – When the slates are worn out and there’s no options but to re-new the roof slates
- New home slate roofing – Our company installs new roofs using guaranteed quality slate roof tiles
- Slate roof extensions – We stock a large range of original slate to match your existing tiles.
- Slate roof alterations – Adding dormers or changing the style of your roof ? We do that also
Contact John 0403022137
Here’s a recent Ascot Vale slate roofing repair we completed
The owners of this Victorian period home had been keeping up with the maintenance of the original slate roofing for many years.
Overall the roof was in reasonable shape. However during a recent rainstorm they noticed a small drip from the hall ceiling and on closer inspection noticed a stain that had not been there when the ceiling had recently been repainted.
After calling us in, we found that the tapering centre gutter was causing the leak. These gutters run directly above the hallway in many Victorian era homes. In this instance one of the joins underneath had rusted through, allowing small pinholes to form on the top of the gutter allowing it to leak slightly. At this stage the leak was only small but in our past experiences they continue to silently rust until one day during or after heavy or steady rain they let go and cause flooding inside the home.
Sometimes these leaking gutters can be successfully repaired for a while but for long term they need to be completely replaced. The owners in this instance opted for the entire gutter to be replaced in a colorbond metal, to prevent any likelihood of future problems.
Should you need assistance call now : John 0403022137